Zoho Books Back Up
Zoho Books allows you to take regular back ups of your data. With increasing risks, it is always good to take regular back ups. Taking Zoho Books Back Up is simple.
Form of Zoho Books Back up
Your complete organisational data is exported as a single compressed file. The compressed file may consist of CSV or XLS files. These belong to various modules of Zoho Books. Like sales modules, purchase modules and others. All these modules are in different files. Currently restoring the back up is not possible.
How to take a back up in zoho books? How to back up your data in Zoho Books?
To Start a Zoho books back up:
- Once logged in, click on the Gear icon present on the top-right corner of the page, and select More Settings
- Next, click on the Data Backup tab present on the left side of the page.
- Click on the Backup Your Data button to initiate backup.
- You will receive a pop-up displaying an email address. Email with the link to the back up comes to this email id. The download of the back up is available through the link.
- Click on the Continue button to proceed further.
- In the page that follows, you will see the success message for your newly initiated backup. You can also see the status of your backup from the Backup History section.
- On completion of the backup, you will receive the download link delivered to your mail box. This might approximately take 30 minutes. You can also download your backed up data from the Backup History section.
Note: The download link for your backed up data will expire 30 days post the date of your backup. Also, once a backup is initiated, you can’t backup your data for the next 15 days.
Why take back ups?
Wrong/incorrect actions can delete your data in Zoho Books. Taking regular back ups is necessary to ensure that there is no loss of data. Moreover, it is a good practice to regularly take back ups of your data. And prevention is always better than cure. Zoho books back up is a preventive measure. The chances of losing all your data in a disaster aren’t great, but they’re greater than zero. It costs little and takes little time to do, but the cost of not doing it can be a lifetime of regret.
Incase you have any questions about the article, then drop us a mail at email@example.com.
Need help with any registration services, filing or any other compliances or services, Contact Us Now!